Location: United Kingdom, Europe
Salary: Competitive base salary
Hours: Full time
Hybrid Services Ltd is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer to join its expanding technical team to work on Mimaki's diverse range of wide format printers.
Hybrid is a leading supplier within the wide format inkjet printing sector. As the exclusive UK and Irish distributor for Mimaki Engineering, Hybrid supports its network of specialist resellers and end user customer base with the highest levels of technical backup and customer service.
With its head office located in Crewe, Cheshire, Hybrid covers the whole of the UK and Republic of Ireland with an expanding team of home based field engineers, ensuring a high quality and timely response to customer support, as well as providing installations of new machines and end user training. Service engineers are a very close link between Hybrid and its customers, therefore a highly professional attitude and approach to work, with the ability to communicate with our customers, is of the utmost importance.
Hybrid is looking for South East UK based, technically competent and detail-oriented service engineers to join the team.
- Work independently to deliver front-line fault finding and technical resolution, on-site at customer premises across the UK.
- Perform installations and commissioning of new systems and carry out basic customer training on Mimaki printing and cutting equipment and associated software.
- Provide occasional sales support at exhibitions / customer visits.
- Suitably qualified in a technical discipline, demonstrable ability with fault finding/repair of wide format printers (prefer Mimaki experience but cross training will be available for the right candidate).
- Self-reliant, with good communication skills.
- The successful applicant will be prepared to travel throughout the UK and will be expected to have a flexible attitude to hours of work. European travel for training and occasional overnight stays may also be required. A full driving license is a pre-requisite.
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent benefits including pension and bonus scheme.
- Fully expensed company car.
- Mobile phone, tablet and laptop.
- PPE and workwear.
- Quality personal toolkit and specialist tools.
To apply for the position and for more information on Hybrid Services, please visit the vacancy page on the company website: