Location: London and South East England
Hours: Full Time
Zünd UK Ltd are currently looking for a Sales Account Manager to sell our hardware and software solutions to customers, both new and existing, in order to become their preferred supplier. The successful applicant will be focusing on customers based in London and South East England.
- Sales prospecting for new business.
- Manage existing accounts in the Graphics/Packaging/Technical Textile/Composite sectors.
- Establish good business contacts, generate competitive proposals, pursue strategies for targeted projects, meeting & exceeding sales targets.
- Keep abreast of developments & business opportunities in the markets you cover and be focused on the follow-up of these opportunities by applying appropriate sales, negotiation & closing techniques.
- Provide market intelligence and feedback on competitors' pricing & position in the respective segments to enable appropriate marketing plans to be developed for driving growth.
- Experience selling within at least one of the following markets; Graphics, Packaging, Technical Textile and Composite sectors.
- Extensive understanding of sales and customer service principles – including negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Successful in both up-selling to existing customers and developing new customers.
- Self-management principles including organisation, time management and delivering against deadlines.
- A willingness to constantly learn and improve.
The Zünd name is synonymous with the words performance, reliability and quality.Established in 1993, Zünd UK has rapidly become one of the industry leaders in the supply and service of precision cutting systems. Situated to the North of London and close to the M1 / M25 motorway network is Zünd UK’s sales and service centre offering a full pre- and after sales service. It’s also where we house our state of the art demonstration suite complete with a range of new G3 cutters, cutting table options and finishing solutions.
Over twenty years on, Zünd UK as a company is still renowned for its’ excellent customer service and superior engineering skills. We have UK-based service engineers & stock all spare parts here.
With many customers running systems up to 24 hours a day it is imperative that they have ‘Peace of Mind’ with regard to the performance and reliability of the machine. Factory trained technicians and a comprehensive spares service at Zünd UK ensure that all systems are maintained to the highest level and with a fast response by UK-based engineers.
We understand how important it is to have the opportunity to see and test the machines properly without haste or cost and so our demonstration suite is open for user to bring their own work for finishing and testing here in the UK.
Zünd UK offers finishing solutions into a wide range of different markets such as Graphics, Sign & Display, Textile, Aviation, Motor Sport, Packaging and Retail.
Please forward your CV and cover letter Louise McCord at firstname.lastname@example.org.