Corel is inviting submission to its 2019 CorelDraw International Design Contest. Nominations will be accepted until 30 September of original artwork created in CorelDraw 2019, Corel Photo-Paint 2019 or Corel Designer 2019.
The categories for submissions are:
- Signage and vehicle wraps: designs for vehicle wraps, including for cars, trucks, boats, buses, and other vehicles, and/or commercial or public display signs.
- Apparel and textiles: designs for fashion, embroidery, and direct-to-garment printing, shown as a mockup on a garment, fabric, or model.
- Branding and marketing: designs for flyers, brochures, logos, banners, awards, engraving, etc., designed to provide information, and stimulate interest, about a product or business
- Graphics and illustration: artistic, creative, and unique designs created to be appreciated for their beauty or aesthetics, as opposed to serving a practical function.
- Speed drawing: time lapse videos that show how a work was created in the Corel products stipulated.
- Technical drawing and design: 2D and 3D drawings that visually communicate how something functions or is constructed, such as assembly instructions, schematics, floor plans, and architecture and engineering drawings.
- Students: designs created by a student actively enrolled and attending an accredited secondary school, university/college, or graduate school programme anywhere in the world as of time of entry.
A first, second and third place winner will be selected from each category and one grand-prize winner will be selected from the group of first place winners. A total combined prize pot worth $80,000 includes cash, computer software and hardware, tech gear and accessories, and graphic design merchandise.