The Print Coach and Ipex join forces
How can printers win more business without slashing prices? What's the best way to improve cashflow? How can print companies grow in a recession? These are just some of the questions 'The Print Coach' Nick Devine will ask a panel of experts from both inside and outside the print industry in a series of audio programmes in the run-up to Ipex and called 'Ask the Print Experts'.
Various panel members will spend around 15 minutes each advising printers. Each programme lasts approximately an hour. The first session - 'How to Grow in a Recession' - is available for download now via www.printersprofitzone.com/ask-the-print-experts. You can access the second episode 'Improve Sales Force Performance' from 1pm 16 March. To do so you will need to pre-register for Ipex 2010 and enter your registration confirmation number on www.printersprofitzone.com to access the remaining programmes at anytime after 1pm on the following dates:?
'Boost Your Cashflow' - 23rd March?
'Grow Your Sales' - 30th March?
'Strategic Marketing for Printers' - 6th April
'Increase Your Profit Margins' - 13th April?
The panel will include the following experts:
- Paul Holohan, chief executive and founder of the print industry mergers and acquisitions specialist Richmond Capital Partners
- Kevin Hogan, author of 19 books including bestseller 'The Psychology of Persuasion: How to Persuade Others to Your Way of Thinking'.
- Robert ?Hankin, corporate investment lawyer and a former senior legal adviser at venture capitalist company 3i.
- Steve Kaplan, marketing consultant and author of The New York Times bestsellers, 'Bag the Elephant!: Getting and Keeping BIG Customers', 'Be the Elephant!: Build a Bigger, Better Business' and 'Sell Your Business for the Max!'
- Jon Goldman, author of 'The Million Dollar Lumpy Mail Marketing System', an authoritative, how-to kit and resource for direct marketing campaigns, and 'The 18 secrets of Niche Marketing'.
- Peter Thompson, business consultant and author of over 100 audio and video programmes, and books on business and personal growth
- David J. Cichelli, senior VP of The Alexander Group.?
- Mark Hodges, finance expert and corporate lawyer
- Alan Pink, founder of tax consultancy Alan Pink Tax