IMI Europe has released more detail on its Digital Printing Conference 2017, due to take place in Barcelona 20 - 21 September. The programme, the theme of which is ‘Vision 2020’, has been planned with input from the conference’s strategic advisory board, comprising: Martin Schoeppler, president and CEO, Fujifilm Dimatix; John Law, MD advanced materials, Sun Chemical; Marco Boer, VP, IT Strategies; Paul Morgavi, chief technology officer inkjet and novel printing, Xerox; and Mike Willis, chairman, IMI Europe and MD Pivotal Resources.
The presentation programme includes:
- Market updates from IT Strategies, Keypoint Intelligence, Infotrends and IDTechEx
- Updates and views from Landa Digital, Heidelberg, Sun Chemical, Domino Printing Sciences, SPG Prints, Xaar and Xerox
- Perspectives from key end users like Impress
- New technology introductions from PadaLuma, Philips, Archipelago Technology and Mouvent
The conference also includes panel sessions covering the key topics of packaging, printed electronics and product printing, with the panels chaired by and including industry leaders.
The IMI Europe Digital Printing Conference is preceded by the following supporting events:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Forum
- Inkjet Academy - Business Edition
- Market Reports Live