Presentations have been announced for the fifth edition of the International Digital Textile Congress that will take place on 27-28 September in 3Square Ghent, Belgium.
The congress - an initiative of Unitex supported by ESMA (the European Specialist Printing Manufacturers Association) - will offer 27 presentations and a networking area of 18 tabletop exhibitions. The talks will include:
- Internet of Things, S. Smith, DPInnovations
- Textile Printing: digital or rotary? J. Lindahl and J. Notermans, SPGPrints
- Industry 4.0, O. Ludtke, Kornit Digital
- Robot Assisted Inkjet Printing onto Sport Textiles with Newly Developed Inks, J. Kastner, Profactor
- From Paper and Banner Printers to Textiles, M. Horsten, HP
Event visitors are also invited to the screen and digital printing division of the Liebaert in Deinze in the afternoon of Friday 28 September. Transport to the company will be arranged.