The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) are calling for presentation proposals for the 2019 Digital Textile Printing Conference in the US in December. The deadline for submissions is 31 May.
Presenters are not required to be members of SGIA or AATCC, but submissions must fit the programme outline, which will this year focus on:
- Global market conditions and economic forecasts for digital textile printing
- On-demand printing
- Latest developments in design software, design considerations and best practices for digital textile printing
- Technology advances in digital textile printers, inks and production/RIP software
- Digital textile workflows
- Case studies
- Textile finishing and cut-and-sew
- Automation in digital textile manufacturing
- Test methods for digitally printed textiles
- Emerging business models in digital textile printing
- Digital transformation and its influence on supply chain relationships
Presentations should be seminar style, 30 minutes long, and either a single- or multi-presenter lecture or panel discussion. Proposals must be in English and include session title and topic, a one-paragraph description of session, three learning objectives and contact information of presenter(s).