21
Sat, Sep

Stratasys is to increase its 15% stake in Xaar 3D to 45%. The agreement includes an option to fully acquire the remaining 55% of shares owned by Xaar.

Trade association Print Scotland has a new president in Iain Robertson, formerly vice-president and a consultant to his family print business JJR Print of Dumbarton. He takes over from Kevin Creechan MD of J Thomson Colour Printers, who has served five years in the role.

Soyang Europe and waste management specialist Blue Castle Group are to offer free PVC recycling for all exhibitors at The Print Show, where they will officially launch the new scheme announced in June.

EFI has appointed veteran tech finance executive Grant Fitz as its chief financial officer, replacing Marc Olin who assumes the role of COO.

Sign and Digital UK is being revamped. The 2020 event (NEC, 28- 30 April) will be delivered by new event director Jenny Matthew. She will work alongside Rudi Blackett as key account director to deliver a reinvigorated show intended to reach beyond its traditional core audience and bring in visitors from textile production to end users in the creative, retail, lifestyle, education and local government sectors.

All printhead manufacturers will speak in the plenary sessions that open TheIJC 2019 conference, taking place in Dusseldorf on 29-30 October.

Private equity fund Elaghmore - owner of Gardners, Kesslers and SFD - has brought the companies together under the umbrella of the newly launched Hexcite Group to create a world-leading provider of bespoke immersive experiences for brands and retailers.

Upcoming Events

@ImageReports

Facebook