Location: Extensive travel to customer sites, mainly UK
Salary: Competitive salary
Competitive salary plus car, mobile, pension and 25 days paid holiday.
Due to continued expansion, Winsford-based AG/CAD Limited has a vacancy for a field service engineer to join its friendly team handling the installation, service and maintenance of its flatbed XY plotting and cutting machines. The position involves extensive travel to customer sites, mainly UK, but occasionally overseas. Relevant training will be given where required.
Candidates must have good electro-mechanical aptitude, and relevant skills and experience gained ideally from working on similarly sophisticated CNC machinery.
- DC wiring experience (board/component level not required), with AC single and three phase an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate electro-mechanical fault finding skills.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills, and understanding of customer requirements.
- Competent with windows based computer software.
- Capable of working and managing time effectively and without supervision.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to