Competitive salary plus car, mobile phone, pension and 25 days paid holiday.
Due to continued expansion, Winsford-based AG/CAD Limited has a vacancy for a field service engineer to join its friendly team handling the installation, service and maintenance of its flatbed plotting and cutting machines and the associated software. Mainly operating in the South of England, the position will also involve travel to customer sites outside this area, mainly UK, but potentially overseas. Relevant training will be given where required. Successful candidates may also be required to train customers on the use of the equipment and software.
- Candidates must have good electro-mechanical aptitude, and relevant skills and experience gained, ideally, from working on similar machinery.
- DC wiring experience with AC single and three phase an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate electro-mechanical fault finding skills and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills and understanding of customer requirements.
- Competent with windows based computer software.
- Self motivated and capable of working and managing time effectively and without supervision.
- Must be able to demonstrate a hands-on, practical and flexible approach.
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving license.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or post CV to apply.