HP launches new substrates for its latex printers
The HP latex substrates range, first launched to coincide with the launch of the L65500 last year, has now been expanded to tie in with the launch of the smaller L22550 printers.
There are now 19 HP substrates for use with the L25500 latex printers, including several recyclable substrates and PVC-free alternatives:
- HP White Satin Poster Paper. This is a multi-layer, bright-white coated paper for indoor and outdoor advertising ?applications and can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs.
- HP One-view Perforated Adhesive Window Vinyl. A self-adhesive vinyl, designed?for window graphics, with a perforated, black back film and white paper ?liner.
- HP Air Release Adhesive Gloss Cast Vinyl. A white cast vinyl with a gloss finish and an opaque permanent adhesive that provides clean removability, ?laminated outdoor durability up to five years for vehicle and fleet graphics applications and a new HP Performance Warrantywhen used with the HP Clear Gloss Cast Overlaminate
- HP PVC-free Gloss Adhesive Film. This is a PVC-free alternative to monomeric vinyl. The?white film has a gloss-satin finish and a permanent, repositionable adhesive for strong adhesion and outdoor durability as well as glass and all-purpose cleaner rub resistance.
- HP PVC-free Wallpaper. Flame retardant and strippable, this pre-pasted wallpaper has a smooth finish for vivid color, high-definition detail and is an odour-free alternative to PVC for wall murals and creative designs. It provides up to 20 years display permanence indoors, away from direct sun.
- HP Light Textile Display Banner. ?A PVC-free, flame-retardant, uncoated polyester?textile banner material developed for long-lasting indoor image quality and dimensional?stability during printing. It is recyclable through the HP's Large-Format Media Take-Back?programme newly extended into various European countries, including the UK.