Location: Esher, London
Salary: Competitive salary
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual who is highly creative, confident and passionate about design and the sports industry.
Forming part of our creative team, you will be responsible for the design and artworking of stadium branding for use within major sports stadia throughout the UK. You will also be responsible for the artworking of large-format signage and printed carpets for use in exhibitions, events, PR activity and corporate spaces.
You will liaise with existing, established clients regarding branding needs as well as responding to new briefs for one-off projects and events.
- Reliable, committed and well presented.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Creative flair and able to offer new ideas and concepts.
- Methodical, organized and an eye for detail.
- Professional, good customer service and excellent with clients.
- Able to use initiative and take ownership of projects.
- Efficient and able to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of working with budgets.
- Advanced in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum +2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- A portfolio demonstrating design skills across a varied body of work.
- Account Management experience.
- An understanding of website and social media set-ups.
- An interest in sport
- Experience within the sports and / or entertainment industry.
- Knowledge of print materials and large format production processes.
CVs and portfolios to be forwarded to email@example.com
Amayse is the worldwide market leader in 3D signage for televised sporting events and a leading supplier in both venue and event branding and large-format signage for indoor and outdoor use. With our headquarters in Denmark and offices in the UK and the US, we work with customers in over 70 countries to create value through innovative, standout event signage.