CADlink Technology Corporation is now accepting applications for a EMEA Sales Manager to develop and manage a specified geographic territory within Europe. If you feel that you meet or exceed the qualifications listed below and would like to join a proven technology leader, please forward your resume to email@example.com. No calls please.
- Managing, developing and growing existing reseller distribution channel of CADlink brand products across a variety of design/production driven markets.
- Identifying/sourcing potential OEM (custom software) partners and communicating project requirements within an engineering specification to CADlink's development team. Managing sales cycle of potential OEM customer as well as providing ongoing account management once project commences.
- Presenting products, responding to product/pricing inquiries direct to end-users when required.
- Representing CADlink at industry trade shows, manufacturer and reseller events.
- Previous manufacturer/vendor sales experience in one or more CADlink target markets; sign making, digital printing, personalization/customization, engraving, CNC machining, screen printing and/or other related vertical markets.
- Proven history of achieving revenue targets.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to quickly learn and demonstrate software applications, with the ability to convey technical concepts using a sales, feature/benefit approach.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, verbal as well as written with above average relationship building ability.
- Above average organizational skills with the ability to self manage in order to achieve pre-determined sales objectives.
- Must presently have permanent residence in Europe (country flexible).
- Ability to travel. Moderate travel is required.
- Multiple language(s), spoken/written.
- Previous experience with output devices used within CADlink target markets.
- Proficiency with software design applications (Adobe, Corel, etc.) as well as familiarity with competitive software applications within CADlink target markets.
- Out of the box thinker, with sound problem solving skills.
CADlink Technology is an industry-leading software development company providing design and production workflow solutions for over 25 years. Specializing in supporting a wide variety of output devices across a range of niche markets, CADlink software provides users with seamless design and production tools specifically designed for specialty applications.
Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, CADlink markets products worldwide with offices in the United States, Great Britain and Germany.
Please visit www.cadlink.com for more information