Integration Technology has two new directors. Holly Steedman, previously business development manager, has been made business and technology development director, while business development manager for Northern Europe, Koen Santegoeds, has been promoted to global sales director.
MacroArt has helped bring to life a new Gruffalo Discovery Land at Twycross Zoo, creating and installing over 850m2 of graphics.
The 2022 UK Graphic Awards are open for entries, with a number of new categories. Organisers have also announced the presentations will take place at the Hilton Deansgate, Manchester, on 5 October.
ColorGate will use Fespa Global to demonstrate its new Productionserver 22 system for automated print production in the areas of large-format printing, textiles, surface decoration, ceramics and packaging. The company is also now offering a subscription model for all Productionserver versions.
Since it began its anti-greenwashing global campaign in 2010, Two Sides has successfully challenged over 880 organisations that repeatedly put out anti-print messaging.
3A Composites has bought a 25% stake in Swedboard International with the possibility of taking over the remaining 75% from mid-2024.
Spandex has introduced a new logo to unify its brand across all group companies in Europe and Australia.
Nazdar Ink Technologies has appointed Scott Holub as vice president of quality and continuous improvement for manufacturing.
Xaar’s new technology centre in Sweden has been officially opened by CEO John Mills.
Enfocus has released an ‘Invest small, print big’ Switch-based workflow automation package that integrates with existing workflows in the wide-format sector. The adapted Switch solution connects MIS, proofing, Web-to-print, PDF preflighting, customer approval and production preparation processes.
Avery Dennison is spending 45m Euro expanding its manufacturing capacity and improving factory efficiency in Europe.
The Graphics and Print Media Alliance (GPMA) has confirmed that government ministers have agreed to revoke the Misuse Of Drugs (Amendment) Regulations 2021 without replacing them immediately. This means that in England, Wales and Scotland, those in the print supply chain will not now require a licence for substances containing GBL on 15 June, when the 2021 Regulations were otherwise due to come into force.
RA Smart has built a demo facility to replicate a state-of-the-art wide-format print production operation. The suite will open at the start of May and will host an open house on the last Thursday and Friday of every month.
A manufacturer of life-size cardboard cut-outs of celebrities, Disney and Star Wars characters is anticipating game-changing growth after investing in trend analysis software and AI.